Austin Journal of Orthopedics & Rheumatology is an open access, peer reviewed, scholarly journal dedicated to publish articles in all areas of Orthopedics.
The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for orthopedicians, researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to find most recent advances in the areas of Orthopedics.
Austin Journal of Orthopedics & Rheumatology accepts original research articles, review articles, case reports and rapid communication on all the aspects of Orthopedics and its related areas.
Research topics of this journal
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Function and Mobility
- Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Interactions
- Challenges and Complications of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Abnormalities and Corrective Surgery
- Techniques and Advances in Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Foot & Ankle
- Fracture Management
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Total Joint Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Tears/Surgery
- Muscle-Tendon & Ligaments